Situated in the leafy neighborhood of Managua, called Colonial Los Robles, the hostel is situated in the new center of Managua. The surrounding area is great for walking and has bars, restaurants, cafes, 2 supermarkets and a shopping mall all within a 10-minute walk of the hostel.
With 12 rooms in total, including well-appointed private rooms and dormitories, this hostel has it all and to suit any budget! The hostel offers a swimming pool, lots of hammock space to relax, a breakfast cafe (open daily 7am-9am) offering a free pancake breakfast and fresh brewed coffee.
So, kick-back and enjoy a Tona (the local beer) by the pool!
In addition to lots of comfy couches and hammocks, the hostel offers many more amenities, including:
- Free toiletries (soap and shampoo) in our private rooms
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Airport/Bus Terminal Shuttle Service (available 24/7)
- Free Pancake breakfast available 7am-9am daily
- Free Filtered Drinking water
- Free access to Netflix Movies
- Free Luggage storage
- Daily Happy Hour (5pm-8pm)
- Masaya Volcano Tours
- Transportation to other points within Nicaragua including San Juan Del Sur, Granada, Leon, etc.
- Laundry service
- Beer, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
- Each dorm bed has a personal shelf and power connection
- Free Travel information (Maps/Brochures)
- Bilingual Reception Staff
- Swimming Pool
- CCTV Security Cameras
- Security lockers (bring your own lock)
- Shared Computers
- Two Fully equipped, guest kitchens
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Secure parking
- Use of BBQ
- Towels (US$5 refundable deposit for each towel)
- Bed Linens